Have you ever wondered why you don’t receive messages when you are connected to WhatsApp Web? Use these steps to fix it.
Has it happened to you more than once? Well, here we solve it for you. WhatsApp is one of the most downloaded applications in the world to be able to chat with anyone just by having their cell phone number registered in the cell phone. Its easy access to various functions make it the favorite of many users and even, through it, you can make video calls and calls at any time and from anywhere.
In recent days WhatsApp has integrated a tool that only allows your contacts to see the photos and videos you send once: it is called Once View, which has quickly become popular, although you still have the possibility of taking a screenshot of what you see.
However, many people have a recurring problem when they log in their conversations on the computer: sometimes you can’t receive messages or calls even though you are connected. What should I do?
If you restarted WhatsApp Web and you still cannot send or receive messages, then you should take into consideration these details so that it never happens again and you do not miss that important alert such as a work call or a document that you must sign at that moment.
Why I do not receive Whatsapp web messages when I’m online
There are several reasons, so we will mention them so you can solve the one you have. Learn how to solve the problem of receiving messages on WhatsApp Web:
- In order to fix the WhatsApp Web connectivity problem is that both your phone and computer must be linked using the same wifi or IP signal.
- If you stopped receiving messages, check if your cell phone is disconnected from wifi and is only using the data package.
- Another recurring problem as to why you are not receiving messages on WhatsApp Web is because your phone is low on battery and needs to be connected.
- In addition to this, another aspect that you should take into consideration is that in the WhatsApp Web section of your cell phone should only be linked to four different devices. If there are too many, close them so that there are no future problems.
- This is also due to erroneous information when running other programs on your computer. For this you should restart WhatsApp Web either by closing and opening the PC application or refreshing the page.
- Another solution also lies in restarting your computer all together. Also check that WhatsApp Web does not have a new update version, which is quite recurrent.